16 Comments
  1. Just to add, 98% of whats in the jars, were purchased from a refill store, so I wasn’t throwing out plastic spice jars and stuff to reorganize! The other 2% are things that came in an aluminum can or cardboard container. (I still do have some plastic stuff at the very top shelf)

  2. Your maple syrup needs to be refrigerated once opened! It is not like honey, it can go bad!

    Otherwise I’m totally loving it!!

  3. I am peanut butter and jealous over that huge jar of matcha! Mine is so teeny.

  4. This is so beautiful! I love that you used jars and containers you already had instead of the “Zero Waste Aesthetic” containers I see all the time. Great job!

  5. This is awesome!! Also, what kind of marker are you using on the jars? Is it one of those white chalk markers? Does it stay on good?

  6. This is what I’m working towards, love the look of all glass

  7. i love this

  8. Where did you get your jars?

  9. Your maple syrup jar is the same one I use for honey! Love that jar. Your setup is inspiring. 🙂

  10. Well done! We struggle with this, but have made improvements each year.
    Now we have more places for refill options. We need to revisit our efforts.

  11. all of these posts never show how they keep track of expiration dates.

  12. How do you refill these?

  13. How do you get rid of labels from glass jars? I’ve tried scrubbing it with soap, using hot water, but the glass is still sticky

  14. Nice collection so far

  15. awesome!

  16. I don’t mean to be a Negative Nancy but your container sizes suggest that you use far too much white sugar in your cooking than is healthy.

Leave a reply